Saturday, August 13, 2011

Too Busy To Blog

Surprise, surprise.

It's been close to three weeks since I last posted.

I kind of knew this would happen. The blog was fun to chip away at during my holiday. But now that I am back working at a computer all day, the last thing I feel like in the evening is working at a computer.

(Side note: I wonder how many new blogs peter out within, say, a few weeks of being established. It's got to be like 80% or 90%, right?)

So, what's happened since I last posted?

London rioted.

New Zealand went nuts over the All Black jersey being too expensive.

Taieri beat Harbour 12-6 in the Dunedin premier club rugby final.

And my beloved North Otago christened the amazing Forsyth Barr Stadium.



I also wrote this fairly harmless little piece about my first experience of the stadium. Not everyone loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment